In these ways, among many others, Enso Verde will be fundamentally different from what most of us imagine senior living to be.
- Daily meditation and regularly scheduled Dharma talks will be offered and community members will be free to organize all aspects of their social, intellectual, cultural and spiritual lives.
- The community will be rooted in the fundamental values of kindness and compassion and staff will be trained in Mindful Caregiving.
- We are committed to “living lightly on the land.”
- We will incorporate the beauty of the natural environment to create a contemplative community that also is exciting and engaging.
- Spiritual practice will be facilitated by the presence of resident teachers from a variety of traditions.
- We will feature farm-to-table healthy dining, a community garden, mindfulness and meditation spaces, and other activities for healthy living, learning and entertainment.
Enso Verde will…
- Help fill the need for more housing for older adults in Southern California.
- Provide access to memory care and assisted living to members of the local community, when available.
- Provide community meeting spaces.
- Make Enso Verde team members and residents available as resources to older adults.
- Collaborate with local groups to offer educational programs to the greater Simi Valley community.
- Bring employment, as well as internships, training programs and intergenerational activities to the local community.
Enso Verde Pre-Construction and Construction Timeline
- Spring, 2023 – Initiate Priority Program
- Spring, 2024 – Begin Taking Reservation Deposits
- Spring, 2025 – Construction Commences
- Spring, 2027 – Initial Occupancy
The Right Decision Starts with the Right Information
We’ve created an informative community brochure that will introduce you to Zen-inspired senior living coming soon to Greater Los Angeles. You’ll learn about our partnership with the San Francisco Zen Center and Kendal®, the advantages of a Life Plan Community, our uniquely different values and practices, benefits of living at our community, and much more!